[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rank spelling

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:30:11 -0600

You bet it does. It's I think $1,000.00 for the program. But like many people have said I am a thrilled customer as well. It works great for my needs and the programmers are always willing to test the waters with new ideas.

hScott
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>