[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rank Spelling

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:38:00 -0500

   HI Bud:

There is a tip on Jake's site that discusses using rank spelling.

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tl.asp

Ps. I would encourage everyone to take a look at this tip site and add anything that they feel should be there.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] submitted The Breakdown Lane by Jacquelyn Mitchard. It's about
475 pages. Quite an interesting story and scanned fairly well. I
tried to use rank spelling but am not very familiar with it yet so
didn't get many things corrected. Most of what it showed however were
Names and things like that which of course wouldn't be in the
dictionary. Does the validator go through all those four or five
hundred occurrences and try to correct them? That would be a gigantic
job. Anyway, happy validating.