[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rachel and Leah by Orson Scott Card

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 04:57:33 -0600

If I understand this message correctly, Donna you aren't supposed to exchange
books with other users (including books between scanner and validater). It's a
breach of the agreement you signed with bookshare and could jeopardize your
status as a user.

I am not chastising you, but just warning you about this potential problem, as
I was once warned about a similar suggestion to another validater.

Once again, this highlights the need for bookshare to work out a method for
scanners and validaters to cooperate on a book without either jeopardizing
their bookshare status or (tut tut) exchanging books privately. Talk about a
catch 22, this is it.

Q: "What's your crime?"
A: "I tried to improve the books in the bookshare collection."

Bob (who won't shut up about this.)