[bksvol-discuss] Re: RTF problems and other difficulties.

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:36:10 -0400

I have access to both Kurzweil and OpenBook, so if you need me to convert
anything for you I will. I can hold onto that file for you, or convert it. With
the two other files which are having all different font problems you can send
them as well. I'll see what I can do with them for you. I am going away the
1-15 of Sept, but if I can fix it, I'm sure it'll be done before then.. this
weekend at the latest.
My email is
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx