[bksvol-discuss] Re: RTF format.

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:21:56 -0500

Amy, I don't know if I completely understand what you are asking. It won't
matter what format it is in. If it doesn't have page numbers, you won't know
what the page number is. If you are scanning and get page numbers, then you
should have true page numbers. Now, I haven't used any Bookshare books for my
studies because I have scanned all of my own, so maybe if I find myself in a
position to use one or two sometime I will understand. But the fact is, the
book has to be in RTF Format in the end when it goes back to Bookshare as a
validated book. Yes, I am studying in seminary where I have to write a number
of papers, so I don't know what you are asking.

Cindy Lou