[bksvol-discuss] Re: ROT: Catherine Coulter's Bride series. was Re: Fiction Wish List updated 01/01/10

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 07:56:45 -0500

Hi all,

<ROFL> Would somebody who is writing on this thread *please* explain the subject line? Rot? Rot? Why? Now, I mean really, I don't care for romances, but rot? I could use that verb to describe V.C. Andrews, or a couple of others, but there's no explanation here at all. In fact, it's not clear if "rot" is a noun or a verb. Didn't anybody see this? <totally convulsed> I sure hope somebody can explain this one.

From the State of Confusion,
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons