[bksvol-discuss] Re: R. L. Stine error

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:19:57 -0600

I have something strange to report as well.  I'm reading Miracle Cure, by
Michael Palmer.  Whenever there should be a long dash, or em-dash, it
shoows, in Grade II, open brackets, a few asterisks, the word thorn, and
closing brackets.  I have never seen this problem before.  It is the BRF
file.

Sue S.