[bksvol-discuss] Re: Qustion on manual

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:01:38 -0600

I totally agree with Valerie. When I see something inside of brackets with
the image: at the beginning, I would just assume that whatever is inside of
quotes has something to do with the image description. I would never know
that was a caption. I firmly believe that the caption should have caption:
before it. Otherwise, how are you going to know?

- Doug