[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quotes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:38:35 -0700 (PDT)

And even for sighted people they're annoying. We do have the option of reading
them before or after reading the main text, but still, it's annoying--and
figuring out where to put them when validating is something of a challenge.

Jim, I suggest,  if you don't mind, deleting them from the middle of the
sentence and placing them someplace on the page where they don't interrupt an
idea--between paragraphs or, better, sections, or at the end of the page if a
paragraph ends before the end of the page, or at the top of the page if a new
paragraph starts there.

Cindy