[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quotes

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

We sighted people can see that sidebars are separate sections, so I think blind
people should have the same consideration. This means, please move sidebar
quotes or notes to a place where they make sense. Please don't alternate a few
words of main text, a few words of sidebar text, a few words of main text, etc.
It's unreasonable to expect someone to be able to figure that out!

Thanks! Carrie