[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quotation marks

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 05:07:12 -0700

Hi, Mayrie, I was referring to pages where the action of the book takes
place. If there is no header there on page 1 of the book after the prefatory
material, then I'd say you answered my question admirably. In a Braille book
in the NLS program, the header is on the book cover, in the page where you
have a byline and copyright, and on the first page where you have the text
proper of the book, whereas after the beginning of the text proper, say p.
2, 3, etc. there is no header at all. I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself
well. Regards, Kim.