[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quotation marks

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:26:00 -0700

Since no one eelse has answered your question thus far, you really can't be positive without a hard copy of the book. However, there are so many common scanning errors that one soon has a pretty good idea what is a scano and what is a typographical error. As a matter of fact, however, I have found that usual misprints in a book are either the wrong word or a missing word. I hope that helps a little. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Maureen Pranghofer" <maureensmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>