[bksvol-discuss] Quick question about the conversion tool

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:34:32 -0500

BlankHey guys;
I know that the conversion tool strips blank lines in text but I have a quick
question. When formatting/proofing a book, should we put asterisks after the
page number if we move them to the top or just let it be?
My format looks like this (with the asterisks)
blank line
page number
blank line
chapter heading
blank line
text
Note: that after the chapter heading I have asterisks but not after the page
number.
So, am I suppose to put asterisks after the page numbers to preserve the blank
line or not?
Thanks,
Netta

GIF image