[bksvol-discuss] Questions to admin

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:06:11 -0500

Hi, Robin. You're right. When Tracy wrote that message to the list about the
messed-up author with capitals and lower-case letters reversed...that author
is still messed up. It's always better, I think, to write Admin directly and
not post it to the list, or at least CC a copy to admin if you do write it
on the list, because while we do hear from admin sometimes on this list,
they don't appear to read every message, and I can't really blame them.
There is a lot of traffic on this list and I can understand that they have
other more pressing things to do than listen to what's usually just our
chatter about books and the problems we have with validating/submitting,
which usually, we do a pretty good job of helping each other with. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to him.