[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions one shouldn't ask publicly

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 00:25:57 -0500

Dear Jamie, G Cindy, Bob, Jackie, Monica, Ann, Annastasia, Sue and All of Our Booksharian Friends,

In fact, I am not a computer hacker, but am posting this on Lissi's computer in person.

Reality is better than any romantic speculation.

Thanks to our Bookshare family for your good wishes.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>