[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions one shouldn't ask publicly

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:43:37 -0500

Hi all,

I was going to reply on this thread, but I got home from Mass, had dinner and was caught up in a book until just a couple of minutes ago.

G. Cindy, Evan's message was crystal clear to me. Apparently, there is an Item in the Bookshare family. I think that's great!

Of course, he could be just stringing us along, but I don't think so. No, I think this am the real thing. That's what I took his message to mean. That's huccum I was waving flags and all earlier. <smiling>

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring