[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions on Editing Scans

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:10:33 -0400

Hi, Lora. I can't answer the rest of your questions specific to OpenBook, but
as for the boxes and sidebars, maybe label them as such but leave them where
they are. I know that interrupts the flow of the book, but if they're labeled,
I think people will understand what happened and know what it is, and not that
there's something missing. That would remain true to the print copy, anyway,
which is what we're supposed to try to do as much as we can. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.