[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions on Editing Scans

  • From: "Lorana Chanicut" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:14:59 -0600

Hi Kellie,

Thanks for the answers.  I'll go back to my book now, and do just a bit of
rearranging.  It'll make the reading much easier.  The scan itself was very
good, but the fact that the sidebars were in weird places was frustrating.

And I'm glad about the RTF.  It's smaller, and so much more available for the
average validator.