[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about using a Mac for Bookshare validation work.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:23:29 -0800

 I don't think I have Mountain lion on this computer; it shows I still have
OSX; but I use MIcrosfot Word for the Mac and it works just fiine. I open I
download the rtf file  from checkout list and Save to my desktop. Then I
click on it (I don't open it, though you probably could and  then Save As
Word) and I happily validate happily validate away.  When you click on the
rtf file (don't open it, though you probably can d that it and hen save it
as a Word file. After clicking (not doouble-clicking--just one click, I go
to the File menu and scroll down to Open With Word.