[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about using a Mac for Bookshare validation work.

  • From: "John Simpson" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:23:54 -0800

You might want to try Open Office. Itis a free, downloadable office suite
written in Java. It is very similar to Microsoft Office. Their download page
shows a version for Mac on Intel platform. I have used it occasionally, and
it seems pretty comprehensive.

I am not a Mac user and I am not familiar with Text Editor. I can't verify
that it will actually work for you. Since it's free, it's certainly worth
giving a try if you don't find another solution that you like better.

Good luck.