[bksvol-discuss] Questions about using a Mac for Bookshare validation work.

  • From: Darrell Shandrow <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:44:08 -0700

Hello Fellow Bookshare Volunteers,

I would like to know how to do the proofreading and editing work necessary for
Bookshare validation on Mac OS MountainLion. Specifically, I am interested in
knowing how to use find and repave in Text Editor, or another application, to
work with page breaks, section breaks and other special symbols typically found
in scanned books. Any ideas would be appreciated all over the place.

Thanks,

Darrell