[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about brackets, Braille translation, and multiple spaces between words

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:22:46 -0800 (PST)

When I take a children's book and use a slate and
stylus to Braille a children's book I use Grade 1
braille, mostly because I am not good at Grade 2
Braille. But also because the little boy I do it for
doesn't know Braille at all. His mom is blind and she
does Grade 2, but if he decides to learn Braille (he
is sighted) he'll start with Grade 1, I assume.

Jamie in Michigan