[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about brackets, Braille translation, and multiple spaces between words

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:31:33 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Jake. That solves the skipping a line or not
question. what about indenting paragraphs. I can't
quite tell from your note whether indenting is
o.k.--nay, good--or just leaving paragraphs alone if
they are not indented but do have the paragraph symbol
at the end of each one.

Cindy

P.S. Are you up late studeying or are you, YAY!!~
finished? smile