[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about brackets, Braille translation, and multiple spaces between words

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:14:15 -0500

Jamie, Let's correspond off list, most states have "home maker" p[rovisions
in their services, and we should explore these.

Grade One, works for very beginner readers.  But after books printed for say
second grade or so, most if not all materials are printed in Contracted
Braille.

I have some resources for your friend.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden