[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question regarding my first proof

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:28:40 -0700

Are you saying that we should copy the material from page 2 and move it to page 1? Why would we do that? doing so would change the pagination of the book, which the manual states not to do. The material should definitely be included, but shouldn't it stay where it belongs?

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>