[bksvol-discuss] Question regarding graphs

  • From: "Virginia Tallman" <tallman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:55:10 -0700

Before I get too far into this book, I have a question regarding graphs and
how they come through the Bookshare process. I am scanning Terminal Man by
Michael Crichton and there are graphs in the book. What happens to these in
the process of converting them to the different formats used in Bookshare.
Should I try and keep them in?, delete them but leave an explanation?  In
addition there  are tables which did scan into a table format. Should these
be left as they scanned?   I was surprised that this book was not in the
collection already and this may be the reason..

If someone can give me some answers, I would much appreciate it.

Virginia Tallman