[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question re columns

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:06:39 -0800

Hi Jamie,

        I treat tables of contents as you do.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 01:30 PM 1/16/2008, you wrote:
A table of contents shouldn't be in columns though, should it? I've seen them scan as tables before, but never as two columns. As in like Chapter 1 . . . page 4 for a table of contents, right?

I sometimes scan the table of contents as a table and then just convert it to text because it comes out nice and tidy that way with the page numbers on the same line as the chapter heading. When I scan them as text sometimes they go all willy nilly and start doing separate lines and it's a mess to clean up.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanna Fluke
<http://www.kqzyfj.com/email-1683725-10522091?sid=Email011208>
Isn't it time you protect your rights? Click Here