[bksvol-discuss] Question on what to b looking for while proof reading

  • From: Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:04:00 -0500

Hello everyone! I just want to say thank u for helping me with the punctuation
thing with jaws. But now I have another question that I would like to ask. What
exactly am I looking for to fix while I'm proof reading books? Can someone
explain that to me please? Thank u.

Sent from my iPod To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to