[bksvol-discuss] Question on using Amazon peek for finding a page in a book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:10:45 -0500

If I have just a page number for a book (let's say I'm missing that page in a scan I'm proofreading), what's the best way to find that page using Amazon Peek (given that the book is available that way)? I just can't figure out how to use it so that I get that specific page if I don't already have something from that page. Usually, when I search on a page number, it comes back and tells me there is nothing that matches.

How are the rest of you who are sighted doing this in this situation? I can search on a sentence and find the page that the sentence is on, but I feel like I'm missing something that would help me find pages like in the example above. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated! smile.

Judy s.