[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on rejecting a book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:15:36 -0700

Hi Dornetta,

Please either reject the book, or release it.  Bookshare does not accept
books without both page breaks and page numbers as scans by volunteers as
you know.  If you're feeling kind, just release the book and perhaps someone
else will take it on.  Or be strong or hard-hearted, whichever you think
fits, and reject the book, giving the reason that it lacks both page breaks
and page numbers.

Mayrie

  _____