[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on readability presentation

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:26:41 -0700 (PDT)

Following the overwhelming consensus it was not a readability issue, I
submitted
it as was.  I do have concerns that audio listeners, emergent readers and such
will lose meaning (or worse, frustrate and lose) the struggling readers, but I
respect leaving things intact, too.

Thanks for all the input!
 Valerie