[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on kids book fonts

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:11:31 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if this would help kids like Nicole, but Word allows me to enlarge
what's on the screen up to 200%

on a separate point, I think I was told some time, when I was trying to match
large fonts  in books not to go any ihgher than 32 because it couldn't be read
by something, whether it was  screen reader or something else I don't know

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: