[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on a submission!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:27:19 -0500

Garbled pages are pictures, unless otherwised stated.  Excellent allows for
errors.  If we were so able to make "perfect" stuff, then the publishers may
become worried, smile.

Reggie, I remove junk all the time, if it is pictures or what.  Actually I
think I have seen that book, just perusing it once in a book store, and do
remember a lot of pictures.  So I would say if it flows, keep doing what you
are doing.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council