[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Multiple Title Pages and DAISY Navigation

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:34:56 -0800

Hi Judy,

You can just zip really quickly from heading to heading, or navigation point
to navigation point with a daisy reader.  It doesn't slow things down to
have more things enlarged and bolded.  But I sure see your point about
looking for the title page containing title, author, and publisher.  But it
is quick to navigate from one navigational point to the next on most daisy
readers.  It's the matter of one press of a button to go from one point to
the next most of the time.

Does that help?

Mayrie

  _____