[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Multiple Title Pages and DAISY Navigation

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:41:05 -0800 (PST)

It is my experience since there are no other navigation points in between in
the
instances (hundreds) I have done, it is a non-issue.  Would probably be an
issue
in Ombudsmen books or whatever it is called when there are multiple books in a
volume, but those books have neve not had mutiple title pages, in my experience.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: