[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for everyone: What makes you reject a book?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:46:59 -0500

Too many questions here for me to want to try to answer them all, but I can answer the one about what makes me think one of my scans was unfairly rejected. There was one that was rejected with the comment that many of the words on opposing pages had scanned on the wrong page. I had read through the whole thing myself and had not seen that at all, so I just resubmitted it again without making any changes whatsoever and the same person picked it up again. This time he approved it and it entered the collection. Again, my second submission of it was the exact same file as my first submission. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com