[bksvol-discuss] Question for either a sighted person or someone using a braille display as well as question about submission form.

  • From: <17razz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:16:10 -0500

Hi all,

     Firstly, Attached is a page from a book I am validating.  At the bottom of
this email are some sentences from the paragraph.  My question is – are these
sentence italisized in the paragraph?

     Secondly, how many characters am I allowed in the comment section of the
submittion form?

     Feel free to email me with questions or if you are unable to open the
attachment.

Regards,

Jess
Sentences:
Excuse me, may I make an observation!
I only want to say that I'm pretty sure this is not the end of the world.
Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. And you were there too—remember!
Listen, going blind was not the end of the world for me or for anyone else, not
by a long shot.
And that, Henny Penny, is exactly my point.
I'm already gone. Henny... Penny.