[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for Open Book Users

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:56:27 -0600

Patti,
    I don't believe there is a threshold setting in OB. You can change the
contrast or have it set to automatic. Grayscale I believe is somewhat
comperable to the color scanning option in OB.
I have heard of some problems when scanning like more than 10 pages in OB
when using color scanning.
The work around I've heard if you encounter this problem is to make multiple
files while producing a scan and then when done, combine them back into one
file.
Hopefully Freedom Scientific can address some major overhall in the next OB
release.

HTH,
Jake