[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for Braille Readers

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:39:47 -0700

Hi Allison,

My take on this may be a bit different than most Braille readers.  I do not
feel it is a good idea to compromise the formatting of the print book for
the sake of Braille translation, especially when it is not absolutely
necessary to do so.  We Braille readers know what is intended even when only
a single dash appears.