[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for Bookshare

  • From: "Jesse Fahnestock" <Jesse.F@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:21:32 -0700

Hi Shelley -- those books could be on hold for various reasons. Some may be
running into process difficulties, while others may have unresolved questions
around them. The only one I know about below is The Sagas of the Icelanders,
which we're trying to confirm has had printings in the U.S. (it has a foreign
copyright notice). The others are being dealt with by the admin for some reason
or other, however.