[bksvol-discuss] Question aboutOpen Book 7

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:28:19 -0400

Seems to me that I ran across a post a few days ago concerning the answer to
this one, but the delete finger got away from me so I need to ask the question
again.  Is there a way to directly download ARK books directly into Open Book 7
without  having to transfer it from My Documents or wherever you have placed it
from BKS?  If this is really a repeat of the previouss question, will you
please forgive me and thanks for the repeat! (smile)

Reggie