[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about the global replace

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:35:09 -0500

Just go to the space after the period and press the enter key.
On 12/18/2012 5:29 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey guys;
Is there some way to insert blank lines after text when the page break follows right after? Here's what I mean. The end of the text of the book is followed directly by the page break. Looking like this:
The cat sat on the counter as Craig prepared oatmeal.pagebreak
There is not the needed blank line nor space after the period at the end of the line. So, other than going through page by page, is there some way to insert a space or blank line after the end of the text. Thanks, (if this isn't explained well enough, please let me know. Again, thanks...
Netta