[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about tables

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:33:29 -0500

I have seen PQ books that leave out tables. For instance, they will show a
heading like family tree, and explain how to interpret the tables, but then the
tables that tell the family tree are completely missing. I do not ignore tables
when I proof—I’m just telling what I have seen in PQ books.

Sue S.