[bksvol-discuss] Question about tables

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 03:25:59 -0500

I am attempting to validate An Introduction to the New Testament.  However, I
have already run into either a real or an imagined problem, very few pages into
the book.  It has several tables close to the beginning.  If I turn on the row
announcements and so on, I can make sense of these tables, but when the
stripper gets finished removing tabs, which I understand happens, they won't
make sense.  I am wondering if it is acceptable to modify these tables and
present them more linearly, as long as I keep the paging as it is.  Is that
acceptable?  Would someone give me some pointers?

Thank you.

Kathy

GIF image

---
                avast! Antivirus: %This message has been certified clean by
Avast.% message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080614-1, 06/14/2008
Tested on: 6/17/2008 3:26:48 AM