[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about submition information

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:47:30 -0800

Jenny, It seems to me that by now you should have received a rejection notice from Bookshare telling you that the book was already on their list. I know that's what happened to me one time in a situation that sounds very much like yours. I agree with Cindy that this is an area that needs attention by Bookshare ASAP as it is such a discouraging thing to have happen when you have put a lot of work into a book.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>