[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about submition information

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:28:31 -0800 (PST)

That's a problem with the wish list that's come up
before and apparently hasn't yet been resolved. But I
think it's important. Maybe when they get new
employees that can be one of the main jobs--the first
thing to do every morning, smile, should be to check
the wish list and remove the books from it that
someone has indicated he/she is going scan.

The second thing would be to approve books in the
administrator queue. i know at least several have been
sitting there for several months.

Cindy