[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about reject or fix

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:08:38 -0700

Hi Misha,

Well, it is wrong, the book has been altered, and we can't do that legally.
It's your call, but I think that you either have to fix the errors or reject
the book.  I'm sure the scanner/submitter had no idea he was doing anything
he shouldn't have, probably thought he was meticulously fixing scanning
errors, only to find this out.  He went to a lot of work to fix the odd
spellings, and that's sad.  But we can't alter the text like that.  That's
just huge, and if I were the author, I'd not be happy about a change like
that.

Just my opinion though.

Mayrie