[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarification, please--long

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 07:36:58 -0700

Hi Reggie,

If you use the advanced search option and type the publisher name that you
want to know about in the box for that, and mark the option for publisher
quality books, you'll get a list of all publisher quality books that
Bookshare has by any given publisher.

If you don't want to do that, you can look at any book information page and
the book quality is noted there.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____