[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarification, please--long

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:57:04 -0400

BlankHi Netta,
   The publishers who do not submit to bookshare can be scanned and proofed by
us.  I think (??) they’re the safe ones.  The unsafe publishers’ works may
replace our submission sooner or later.  If you do not mind having your work
replaced some day, then you can do anything (any books) you want to do.  Does
that help?  It is confusing to me, too.
Marty