[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about paragraph formatting

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:41:08 -0800 (PST)

This isn't going to be helpful, Judy, when when faces
with that situation I do indent the paragraphs. I
change "first line" in  Paragraph in the Format
whatever-it's-called to .2 and then just hit return
when I come to the end of paragraph. This does mean
that when the first line of a new page isn't supposed
to be indented I have to go back and change "First
line" to None and then rechange it to .2 for the next
paragraph, but I don't suppose changing it to none
would really be necessary.

I've validated a couple of books where two sentences
in the middle of paragraph are together without any
spacing. I've learned, from checking the print books,
that that's because there should be a new paragraph
there; somehow the paragraph indication was deleted,
perhaps by someone doing a global delete.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/